TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRY ME FREE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Refunds only available to UK residents, aged 16 years or over, who register a valid application form with Fridge Raiders at the promotional web address. Excludes employees and their immediate families of Kerry Foods, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk, trade or third‐party applications will be accepted.
2) Registered members may claim a refund for one free pack of the following products regardless of the variety purchased: Combos Honey BBQ 40g and Combos Peri Peri 40g. Refunds will be given at a maximum of £1.30 for purchases made in the UK only.
3) Internet access and a valid till receipt showing the purchase of the appropriate product is required. Participants must visit https://fridgeraiders.co.uk/ to register their details and to receive an application form via an email link.
4) The offer is limited to a maximum of one (1) money back application per household only for one variant from the Combos Honey BBQ 40g and Combos Peri Peri 40g.
5) Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on‐line application form, including:
• Applicant’s full name;
• A current and valid email address;
• Applicant’s Bank or PayPal details where the refund should be sent;
• An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt showing one pack of Combos Honey BBQ 40g_ _ OR __Combos Peri Peri 40g.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts that:
• Are out of focus/blurry;
• Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
• Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
• That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
• The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s account being frozen and possibly deleted.
6) The closing dates for receipt of all applications is 10.11.2020. No responsibility can be accepted for applications that cannot be made due to any technical issues. The Promoter cannot be liable for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
c) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the official webpage or any combination thereof.
7) Successful applicants will receive a full refund up to the maximum purchase value of £4 for a maximum of one pack of Combos Honey BBQ 40g _or _Combos Peri Peri 40g.
8) Any qualifying Fridge Raiders packs purchased as part of a multi‐buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
9) Full refunds will be sent in the form of a BACs transfer or via PayPal to the original claimant only as per the bank/PayPal details included in their application form. Applicants must ensure that their bank/PayPal details are correct, as the Promoter cannot be responsible for any payments made to the wrong account or that cannot be made due to incorrect details being provided. Such payments may take at least 28 days from the receipt of a valid application. This offer does not affect the applicant’s statutory rights.
10) By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
12) The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
13) Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to :Fridge Raiders, Kerry Foods, Egham, Surrey TW20 8HY
15) The Promoter reserves the right to verify any application including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a claim where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this promotion or where abuse is suspected. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
16) These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts. PROMOTER: (Fridge Raiders).