Chicken bites

100% seasoned chicken breast flavoured Bites

Single pack of Slow roasted Chicken bites
Single pack of Southern Style Chicken bites
Single pack of Smoke BBQ Chicken bites
Single pack of Spicy Tikka Chicken Bites

Slow roasted

100% seasoned chicken breast Slow Roasted flavour Chicken Bites

Available in single and multipacks

group_slow_roasted_reordered

Ingredients

Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients

Chicken Breast (91%), Vegetable Oils (Soya Bean, Cotton Seed, Sunflower), Seasoning (Salt, Yeast Extract, Onion, Garlic, Sage, Stabiliser: Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Flavouring), Rusk (Wheat Flour, (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Tapioca Starch, Dextrose. Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.

Nutritional Values

All values are per 100g.

Energy 209kcal/874kJ
Protein 21g
Carbohydrates 5.6g
of which sugars 0.9g
Fats 11g
of which saturates 4.4g
Salt 1.5g

Where to buy

Tesco logo
Asda logo
Sainsburys logo
Morrisons logo
Ocado logo
Iceland logo

Southern Style

100% seasoned chicken breast Southern Style flavour Chicken Bites

Available in single and multipacks

group_southern_style_reordered

Ingredients

Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients

Chicken Breast (91%), Soya Bean Oil, Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Sugar, Herbs, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Stabiliser: Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Black Pepper Extract), Rusk (Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose. Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.

Nutritional Values

All values are per 100g.

Energy 221kcal/923kJ
Protein 19g
Carbohydrates 4.2g
of which sugars 1.1g
Fats 14g
of which saturates 3.8g
Salt 1.4g

Where to buy

Tesco logo
Asda logo
Sainsburys logo
Morrisons logo
Ocado logo
Iceland logo

Smoky BBQ

100% seasoned chicken breast Smoky BBQ flavour Chicken Bites

Available in single and multipacks

Smoky BBQ Bites Range shot

Ingredients

Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients

Chicken Breast (91%), Soya Bean Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Vegetable Powders, Salt, Maize Starch, Spices, Stabiliser: Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Lime Flavour (Lime Juice, Maltodextrin), Smoke Flavour, Yeast Extract, Oregano), Rusk (Wheat Flour, (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose. Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.

Nutritional Values

All values are per pack (60g).

Energy 194kcal/813kJ
Protein 19g
Carbohydrates 6.7g
of which sugars 2.2g
Fats 9.9g
of which saturates 2.1g
Salt 1.0g

Where to buy

Tesco logo
Asda logo
Sainsburys logo
Morrisons logo

Spicy Tikka

100% seasoned chicken breast Spicy Tikka flavour Chicken Bites

Available in single packs

Single pack of Spicy Tikka Chicken Bites

Ingredients

Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients

Chicken Breast (91%), Soya Bean Oil, Seasoning (Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chilli Powder, Lemon Powder (Lemon Juice, Tapioca Maltodextrin), Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Bicarbonate, Spice Extract, Stabiliser: Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Rusk (Wheat Flour, (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose. Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.

Nutritional Values

All values are per pack (60g).

Energy 228kcal/991kJ
Protein 19g
Carbohydrates 9.3g
of which sugars 6.7g
Fats 14g
of which saturates 5.0g
Salt 1.4g

Where to buy

Stores coming soon

*100% seasoned chicken breast means we only ever use chicken breast meat.
Our packaging says 91% chicken breast as the other 9% are ingredients such as our delicious unique seasoning that make Fridge Raiders nothing but irresistible.